3. Check the engine coolant The lighting system on the car is a very important part, it plays a decisive role to the ability to signal as well as expand the visibility when the vehicle operates at night or in operation. bad weather. Therefore, it is necessary to regularly check the lighting system and the front and rear signals, especially before long trips. If there is any abnormality in the brightness or the light is “broken”, we should replace it immediately without hesitation at all.
4. Check engine lubricant (engine oil) Engine coolant is an important part because it greatly affects the stability of the engine when operating continuously for a long time. If not properly cooled, the engine will work very “hard” and will “down” very quickly. Therefore, before going far, we should take some time to “visit tap water”. Very simple, you just open the bonnet, find the location of the cooling water tank and check if the water level is still guaranteed or not. The best cooling water level is between 2 Full / Low lines printed on the body. If the water level is outside the 2 lines or has a different color / smell, we need to change the cooling water immediately.
Engine lubricating oil is the core element, directly affecting the engine’s stable, smooth and durable operation. If any problem occurs with the engine oil, the vehicle will operate extremely difficult, consume a lot of fuel and may even damage the engine. Therefore, paying attention to regular machine viscosity is one thing you should do.
In addition, you should pay attention to the color and smell of engine lubricating oil, if they are black or smell bad, then maybe your engine is having problems. In this case, we should take the car to the company’s service workshop to check carefully and know the exact status of the engine. In addition, if the oil level increases / decreases frequently, this indicates that the engine lubricant has leaked out or another fluid has leaked in due to a motor problem. somehow. In this case, you should also let the car into the company to check and have the best solution. To check the condition of engine lubricating oil, you can find the engine visor (usually located next to the engine and yellow). Then, you pull out the stick, use a tissue or a clean rag to wipe from top to bottom. Next, you plug the dipstick into the engine and pull out again. Then we look to see if the oil level in the machine is between the Max and Min lines. If it is outside these two lines, we must deal with it immediately by adding or retracting.
5. Check the power steering oil and brake fluid
Brakes and steering systems are parts that are directly related to the driver’s control and intervention when the vehicle is in operation. Therefore, these two components are very important factors to ensure the ability to handle situations and ensure safety when operating. Therefore, it is essential to check the steering oil and brake fluid before going far. Very simple, you can find the brake fluid and power steering oil easily in the engine compartment. After that, we can open the cover to check and see if the oil level is within the allowed level. Ensuring the optimum of brake fluid and power steering oil will make your trip far more “peace of mind”.
6. Check the glass cleaner and rain wiper bar
The wiper system on the car seems to be something that not many people care about, because often people will think it … “nothing important”. However, imagine … during the trip if our car unfortunately gets dirty in the glass or encounters a heavy rain or fog, the wiper system on the vehicle is broken. .. Those situations will greatly affect the visibility and broader than the ability to ensure safety when traveling on the road.
7. Check battery system First, we will check the amount of glass washing water left in the jar. Normally, glass washing water tank will be located in the front of the engine compartment, but in some vehicles, the manufacturer places it at the back of the trunk. You should use genuine glass cleaner or cleaning solution to ensure that our driving glass will be cleaned in the best way. Next, we examine the two wiper bars located on the steering glass. You should turn it on and see if it works and if something goes wrong. In addition, we should also clean the dirt under the blade to ensure that when wiper, these dust particles will not scratch and affect the “clean” and smooth when the bar. active ripping.
The battery is a very important part because it is directly related to electrical equipment and the entire electronic system inside the vehicle. If the battery malfunctions or “runs out of battery” in the middle of the road, your vehicle will “lose power” during the training period and will no longer be able to start the engine and use equipment, facilities and electronic safety support. Power supply from this battery. Therefore, it is essential to check the batteries carefully before your trip.
The first thing we need to do is check the electrodes located on the top of the jar. Make sure all electrodes are perfectly connected and do not have any short-circuiting or scorching, strange colors or liquid leaking from the inside of the jar. .. Next, we will check the water level inside the battery. Looking below the body of the tank, you will see whether the water level inside is between 2 lines Upper and Lower Level (High / Low) or not. If you feel the water level is too low, you should add or replace the battery if it is “old”. Normally, the common battery types have a life of 2-3 years depending on the brand and quality of the bottle.